Friday, February 28, 2014

Spring Bags

Hi!
So sorry that I have not posted for a while. Please forgive me. But I am back now!
I have wanted a new bag recently. I was tired of my stuff getting lost in the bottom of my bag but I did not want a small bag. I thought if I got a structured purse then I could see my stuff better then if it was loose and non-structured. I being the frugal person that I am went onto Target's website and searched for a bag. I stumbled upon the bag below and loved it. I like white and ivory because I see the color as fresh and clean. I also like the idea of color and do not care if my bag does not truly match my outfit because I am too lazy to switch out bags nearly every day. What student has that time? I have way too much going on to do that!
I actually have seen that structured bags, no matter the size, are fairly huge for the season. There are purses that are circular, square, cross body and clutches that have a shape to them. Why did they not do this sooner? It is so much easier to find everything from my wallet, calendar/ planner literally everything! I feel like I have more room now that there is shape than before when there was none.

 Merona® Satchel Handbag with Crossbody Strap - Ivory/Yellow
I am in love!
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment