Sunday, February 16, 2014

Polyvore

Hi!

Recently on Twitter, I have been noticing Polyvore links and just mentioned. In my head, I am thinking "really? I have had a Polyvore for years and y'all have just noticed it?!" Literally I have had one for years and have not used it for a while but my sets have 27,867 views. I just logged back into it and it only took like 8 tries to get my password and e-mail combination correct. Its a little sad, but I was welcomed back with 2 set likes. I thought I would show y'all some of my sets as a walk down memory lane for me and inspiration for us both.







 my first one

 last major one that I made

You can tell that my style has changed as well as how the website developed into a way of expression whether it was to win a contest or to express thoughts. It is art much like how fashion is wearable fashion.
This is my profile: click!
Good luck and have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment